Snap a before & after photo of a job or home improvement/DIY project you’ve worked on using Buildbase products
Tag your work mates in your photo to gain extra entries in the monthly prize draw.
DECEMBER’S PRIZE DRAW IS A AMAZON FIRE 7″ 8GB
One winner will be chosen from all valid entries, and notified via the platform (Twitter or Instagram) which they entered the competition.
Terms & Conditions for #AveALookBuildbase Promotion
For entry into the #AveALookBuildbase Promotion via Twitter and Instagram (the “Competition”) the following terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) apply:
1. Unless the Promoter expressly agrees otherwise in writing, the Competition excludes and is not available to:
a. Any and all current employees of the Promoter (Grafton Merchanting GB), its group companies or their immediate family members;
b. Any and all employees of any agencies or any other person officially connected with the Competition or their immediate family members.
2. The Participant must be aged 18 or over and living in the UK.
4. This competition is free to enter; no purchase is necessary. Entrants will need access to the internet and have a Twitter or Instagram account.
5. To enter the Competition, and become an ‘Entrant’, the participant is required to (1) Post a before and after picture of their building/home improvement/DIY project or job (2) Tag in @BuildbaseUK and include #AveALookBuildbase (3) Tag in friends/followers for additional entries. Multiple entries will be counted. Additional entries received by tagging other people in the post will be counted.
6. The Winner from all valid and correct entries will be chosen at random each month. The winners will be notified by a public post and Direct Message on Twitter or Instagram and asked to provide further contact details including name, address and email address. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
7. The Winner will receive the Prize by recorded delivery within two weeks, following the confirmation of delivery information from the Winner.
9. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative Prize of equal or greater value without giving notice. No cash alternative will be given. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
11. Entrants, by submitting an Entry, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Competition or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour, for example inappropriate or offensive comments or photographs. The Promoter reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and shall process such information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
15. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, withdraw or terminate this Competition, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice or compensation due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, if the event is postponed or in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
17. The Competition is a standalone promotion and does not amend normal terms and conditions of trading as between the Promoter and the Participant, which will continue to apply.
18. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of -or in connection with this Competition.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, personal injury, death or disappointment incurred or suffered by an Entrant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
22. The Promoter is Grafton Merchanting GB, (company number 4725313) whose registered office is at Gemini One, 5520 Oxford Business Park South, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2LL.